My kind of Music

Monday, September 17, 2012

What Is love?

love is when someone gives something you like and you start smiling for no reason, love is a really unique felling and it makes you just want to smile, love is something really easy to built but is really easy to brake too and that is something a lot of people including me are afraid of because it hurts a lot and i don't really like to be hurt. but love is not always affection to a person love can be affection to a sport like in my case it would be soccer. I love the sport and i would play it for the rest of my life if possible, cause every time i play it i feel like no one else and its just the best felling in the world

What is love for you?

5 comments:

  1. Hey watch it we all make mistakes. Like when you did not capitilize "your".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "love is when someone gives something you like and you start smiling for no reason" I get that feeling all the time and this is now stolen and going into my journal.

    ReplyDelete