My kind of Music

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dont Mind my Thoughts

I'm gonna pursuit my happiness and i know, everything that shines will be gold....
i honestly dont care what you think of me i think you are just nothing if you are trying just to hurt people by words or actions.

I think you are just scared out of your mind and of course this doesn't matter cause this are my thought coming out from my mind and yelling it out to you...

if i can just do this all the time i will be so happy but its to bad cause i cant, one of the reasons is because is seeing wrong by the society and honestly i can careless about them but i can get in trouble thats why i don't do it.

and everyone is to worry about that too, and thats totally wrong, people don't mind my thoughts....

2 comments:

  1. I could totally troll you right now for your bad spelling but because I love you I won't.
    -Kurtis Brimhall

    ReplyDelete