My kind of Music

Monday, September 17, 2012

Moods in Life

In life there are so many ways you can feel and so many ways someone can tell you something and make you feel sad, happy, unhappy. Like winter for me is really depressing i really don't like winter just by the fact that is super cold and its freezing cause the snow and everything but i like it for some reasons to its closer to Christmas and new years and everyone is just so happy and they feel like giving love. Summer is the best season of all by far its just really warm and an amazing way to start the year but like always, the best/good things cant last for ever.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I notice you've been trolling a lot of people and I'm just letting you know I'm the King Troll so please come at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer the best also. It is so warm and there is no snow

    ReplyDelete