My kind of Music

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mormon Sunday Morning

Mormon 1: Wake up we are going to be late to church
Mormon 2: Noooooooo, screw you, I dont wanna get up
Mormon 1: What Would Jesus do?
Mormon 2: Shut up!!!!! dont bring Big J into this
Mormon 1: Well, do what you heart tells you to do, tell me.... what is it?
Mormon 2: ok, ok but im leaving after sacrament.
Mormon 2: There is a football game, i dont wanna miss yoooo
Mormon 1: you are going to go to HECK!!!!!!! yeah you heard me HECK
Mormon 2: WOW! easy there mister no swearing
Mormon 1: I dont swear.....
Mormon 2: ok
Mormon 1: ok? you are so annoying
Mormon 2: Come at me bro!!!!!
Mormon 1: Bring it on
Mormon 2: Lets pray about it
Mormon 1: okay lets do it....
JESUS: THOU SHALL NOT FIGHT, YE SHALL GO TO CHURCH....

No comments:

Post a Comment