My kind of Music

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Me Remember

I remember the first time we hold hands, but it really didn't meant that much to me because we were really young to know what the word love is, I remember our first kiss was really awkward but besides that it meant the world to me. it makes me sad how we don't talk anymore, I remember i talked to you about everything, now no a single word. I remember how we like to be with each other all the time now, i can even be close to you, I remember how you and me we can stare at our eyes for hours now i can even stand looking at you, I wonder what happened was that my fault? by telling you the truth or is just the way it was supposed to end? i dont know, the only thing i know is that we can live our lives now that you are not in my mind....

2 comments: